Green Blog

Sports the best way to have a healthy life!!!

daim

Exactly!!! Sports depend from climate at all!!! you can see that in many sports.

Best runners in the most olimpic games are african people!

Best ice skaters are mostly from north countries!

And many many more sports have the same stats!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daim

• armadillo

• only_green_no_gray

• Simon

Lol,hadn't heard about that...really?That's bad though,isn't it?Winter sports are really nice

Yes they are, but we only have one ski slope and it only works during winter because it's the only time that snows

We have some ski slopes too,and they used to work every winter...But the one that passed it didn't snow at most of them,so many people were out of business...a really tiny tiny effect of climatechange,it's nothing in front of what awaits us in the future....

We have some ski slopes too,and they used to work every winter...But the one that passed it didn't snow at most of them,so many people were out of business...a really tiny tiny effect of climatechange,it's nothing in front of what awaits us in the future....

Yeah this year we have less snow too

But Daim,if it rains a lot we wont have problem with the water supply,but with the floods!After this summer with all those fires in each and every area of greece,many rains will be catastrophic!

Though drought will be a problem as well...so we need rain,but not a strong one...

But Daim,if it rains a lot we wont have problem with the water supply,but with the floods!After this summer with all those fires in each and every area of greece,many rains will be catastrophic!

Though drought will be a problem as well...so we need rain,but not a strong one...

WE DESERVE IT!!!! We burnt all that forests and now it's ok?

We must accept the consequences!!! If it won't rain this year(as it did last year), we're gonna have big problems with the water!!!

I know,I know...Never said we don't deserve it...But if we deserve the floods,we also deserve the drought,don't we?

(Again out off topic,how do we do this?) cute.gif

surely we deserve it all.. Back to out thread now icon_biggrin.gif Practise a lot!!! sports as I said before is the only way to have a long and healthy life!!!

Yeah!Jogging is pretty cool too,if you hace nice parks near yous place..

Thats is true. But I am allergic so summers it's hard for me to jogg outside..

By the way, just as a fun thing. Which Sport do you guys and girls think is the most environmental friendly to practise?

By the way, just as a fun thing. Which Sport do you guys and girls think is the most environmental friendly to practise?

Hmmm, maybe skate boarding, you only need the skate to practise.

Basketball,soccer etc need courts,lights and staff,so they are surely not very environmental friendly. Jogging needs less,and mountaineering as well...Shortly,those sports that don't demand facilities and energy to be carried out

Swimming is one of the best sports and friendly to the enviroment too. (If you swim in the sea). Cause swimming pools use huge amount of water and other chemicals. These chemicals hurt your eyes and your skin too! Use the sea instead.

Swimming is one of the best sports and friendly to the enviroment too. (If you swim in the sea). Cause swimming pools use huge amount of water and other chemicals. These chemicals hurt your eyes and your skin too! Use the sea instead.

Or swim in the river, with less waves is more easy to swim

Or swim in the river, with less waves is more easy to swim

Are you serious? icon_razz.gif its not easy to swim in a river! the water is to heavy there. I mean it can take you miles away...(At least in greece)

Are you serious? its not easy to swim in a river! the water is to heavy there. I mean it can take you miles away...(At least in greece)

It also depends on the river, some are very calm others aren't

In greece, as I know, the rivers are extremely hard!!! it's pretty difficult to swim in these waters.

Here some are hard but others not really and it also depends on the river area

Yeah,our rivers are just too dtrong,we only do some rafting in some of them..Swimming is just too dangerous.Fortunately they are at least suitable for other sports.

Yeah, rafting must be very cool

Yeah,our rivers are just too dtrong,we only do some rafting in some of them..Swimming is just too dangerous.Fortunately they are at least suitable for other sports.

Rafting is awesome, But dangerous too!!! I love this sport. I can't wait for winter when the rivers will be full of water again, so I can do some rafting!!!