We believe in everyone’s right to freedom of speech. But freedom of expression means little if people don't feel safe to speak up and voice their opinion. To ensure that users on this website feel safe expressing diverse opinions and beliefs, we do not tolerate behaviour that crosses the line into abuse, such as harassment, intimidation, or fear.
This community is a place for diverse and civilised discussions and interactions between people from all corners of the world. As a member of this community, you are expected to actively participate in making the website a respectful and kind place where everyone feels safe.
As such, we do not tolerate users who harass other users or propagate discriminatory political views – such as racism, sexism, ableism, homo- and transphobia. If you discover anyone who engages in this sort of destructive behaviour, please report that user and/or content.
Below are some general rules and guidelines we expect every user on this site to follow. They are posted here as a general reminder in an effort to keep the forums friendly and usable for everyone. Just remember: Respect others and you will be treated with respect. Be rude and disrespectful, and you'll not find much help here.
General Rules and Guidelines
- The forums are for everyone, new and advanced user alike.
- Before you post a topic, use the search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
You will not post any content which is:
- knowingly false or inaccurate.
- hateful, defamatory, or abusive.
- extremely vulgar or profane.
- threatening or invasive of a person's privacy.
- sexually oriented.
- advertisement or spam.
- not in English (events in our Calendar and content in Clubs are allowed in other languages).
Rules and guidelines that are specific for our member blogs:
- Do not create a blog or blog post to advertise your service or products.
- Do not create a blog or blog post for SEO purposes, such as posting specific search keywords and links.
- Do not create a blog which content is completely unrelated to green topics.
Content in violation of these rules and guidelines will be removed and users who post such content will be warned and/or banned from this website.
Please note that we may change these rules from time to time. The most current version will always be available here at green-blog.org/guidelines.