Green Blog

The Making of the Future: A documentary about sustainability and solutions

Sean Dominguez

Hey everyone,

My name is Sean Dominguez and I'm a crowdfunding consultant for the firm Fund All Be All (take a peek at the bottom of this message if you don't know what crowdfunding is). One of our clients is an award winning documentary filmmaker named Renee Scheltema and she is currently working on a project called 'The Making of the Future' about the future of our planet in the face of global warming, conflicts with long-term sustainability, and how we as a people can change our ways to positively alter the future of the planet. She has spent the last year and most of her life savings traveling to different countries filming, interviewing eco experts, and visiting different sustainable projects. In fact, she's currently traveling across the U.S. right now filming.

Her campaign launched today and you can find it here. She's looking for all the funding she can possibly get. There are a lot of post-production costs and, as you can see in the trailer on RocketHub, she has spent between $60k - $70k of her own money. I hope that you will share this campaign with your personal circle. People or organizations who pledge to crowdfunding campaigns are also eligible to receive perks, from a tree planted in the ground in honor of your donation to Executive Producer credits on IMDb.

If you have any questions whatsoever, please contact me with any that you might have.

Thank you so much for your time. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me through email at sean AT fundallbeall.com.

What is crowdfunding?

-Sean

• 3 weeks later...