Green Blog

Shop Green

aracingfan

hello, i want to introduce you to a store that sells products made from renewable resources such as bamboo, hemp and organic cotton. eventually there will be an educational area, eco articles, eco tips, and more related to going green. stop by and make suggestions on how it can be improved. www.HempstersStitch.com

Hi!

Interesting shop!

Am especially pleased to see hemp/wool twine or 'yarn' as I never saw it anywhere before! (& didn't know it existed!)

What could be improved..? Hmm.. I think you could make the text on the intro page shorter (so people don't need to scroll so much) Also you might wanna check to keep things consistent when saying 'I/we'..

Personally I would also love to know more about the fabrics & dyes used.. eg in what conditions the hemp is grown, is it organic too, or not? etc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.