Green Blog

Books 20% off on Earth Day at BetterWorldBooks.com

Simon

I got this email yesterday and thought I would share it with you guys:

Hey Simon,

Just wanted to let you and your readers know that to celebrate Earth Day, Better World Books will have a one day special on used books. Since reusing is one of the most earth-friendly things you can do, on April 22 only, all used books bought on www.BetterWorldBooks.com will be 20% off.

Simply enter coupon code EARTHDAY09 during checkout to receive the discount. And remember, shipping is Free in the U.S. and just $3.97 internationally.

To give you some other Better World Books Earth Day facts— they have:

• Diverted more than 22 million pounds of books from landfills
  • Saved 284,500 trees from being cut down
  • Saved 12.2 million pounds of carbon dioxide from being released into the atmosphere
  • 58 million Kwh of electricity from being used

Check out other Earth Day specials at http://www.betterworldbooks.com/custom.aspx?f=earthday

And in case you haven't yet heard, every book purchased benefits global literacy too. So you're not only being eco-friendly, but socially responsible too! If you'd like any other info, please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

All best,

Nina

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.