Green Blog

A Greener 2009!

pinviro

A Greener 2009!

Who in this world wouldn't wish for it...

Let us all resolute and start the new year with a global wish as noble as this.

Happy, Prosperous and a Greener New Year to the world!

tshirt_green2009_15dec08.gif

Support Environmental Cause. Spread Awareness.

(I am a graphics/web designer by profession. And this is one of my recent & favourite

designs)

Outstanding design! If you don't mind will save that and use it on a website for a community in the country, we do need more visual reminders that we need to be calling for more fuel stingy cars and trucks and promote better use of our resources. B)

Start the 2009 year off right and go green by using green household cleaning products! GreenCupboards is an independently owned and operated company that gathers, tests, and certifies the "greenest" and most efficient kitchen, laundry, and bathroom cleaning products available. Check them out-you won't be disappointed.

http://www.greencupboards.com

Really glad that you liked it.

You can use this imagery as a desktop.

Also, it would be nice if you can spread this message to all likeminded people you know since I find it the most interesting way to communicate & imbibe the message all around.

Thanks.

Wow,I love this picture!!

Will save it and have it as a desktop!

Happy Greener 2009!!!

Really glad that you liked it.

You can use this imagery on your website.

Also, it would be nice if you can spread this message to all likeminded people you know since I find it the most interesting way to communicate & imbibe the message all around.

Thanks.

Outstanding design! If you don't mind will save that and use it on a website for a community in the country, we do need more visual reminders that we need to be calling for more fuel stingy cars and trucks and promote better use of our resources. B)

• 4 weeks later...

May this year be much greener than last.

So far, in January I made a few changes around my place:

installed some plastic film over my windows to stop drafts

started diligently keeping my worm bin full of kitchen scraps, and I'm going to build a second bin as well, and pass some wigglers along to some friends to start their own.

turned the thermostat down 5 degrees from usual, and I'm dressing a little warmer if need be.

I'll be doing a bunch of things over the course of the years to make my place a little greener!

dave