Green Blog

hello from Ca.

mustangsaguaro

Hi, I'm new here. Just thought I'd post and say hello. Hoping by joining the forum I can learn some new stuff about helping the environment and going green. I try to do the best I can. We recycle as much as we can. Also any left over food we don't eat or food that has gone bad either gets put in my worm bin or goes to my chickens for eating (obviously I don't give bad or rotting food to the chickens). There are other things I do but I know my husband and I can do more. I guess one has to start somewhere.

Hi there! Welcome to the community. I am glad to meet another concerned citizen here. What you do are really helpful in the environment, specially recycling. Hope you would continue to care for the environment and we will look forward for your update.

Hope to see you more around the forum :)