Green Blog

tree huggers look at this

black smoke blower

Why bother responding to that?

"Don't feed the trolls" is a good rule of thumb.

The best way of dealing with such troll invasions as these is to ...

> Simply ignore the attention wh0re

yes!!!!!!!!!!!! we must get rid of these big meaneeees and show them they are destroying the world. we must march the streets in big parades with big colorful blimps and big colorful floats that are ran eletricity and manure. we must unite as one, all of use equal men, women, little ethopian boys. to save the world from its unpending doom we will raise our rainbow colored flag to show we love the world in VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD i love those little ethopian boys!

This is the second time we have a troll invasion here at Enviro Space. I usually delete all their posts but this time Im gonna keep them so we can all have a good laugh.

black smoke blower - suspended for 365 days

b-dizze - suspended for 1 day

THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED!