Green Blog

Solar Power As Alternative Fuel

latoure

Hello all,

Wanted to make you aware of a project me and my child recently completed. We build a solar generator at our house with parts we obtained from the local hardware store. It was made over a saturday and Sunday, and turened out very successfull. It was easy, safe, fast to install, and most of all, it is up , running and already paying for itself in power savings.

I have a blog which I explain our project and how to obtain the plans so you too can be gridd-free and free from paying electric bills.

The blog is located here:

http://www.squidoo.com/solar-power-as-alternative-energy

Please leave a note and let me know if you think the information is helpful !

Thanks.

Mary

I was disappointed. I was under the impression you were going to tell us how you did it so that we could also do that at home. Instead I just got a link to a site where i was prompted to purchase a book about how to do it. I don't like to buy books for instructions when I don't know if they are useful or not.

I was disappointed. I was under the impression you were going to tell us how you did it so that we could also do that at home. Instead I just got a link to a site where i was prompted to purchase a book about how to do it. I don't like to buy books for instructions when I don't know if they are useful or not.

Me too. I moved the topic to the right forum - the marketplace. :)

Me too. I moved the topic to the right forum - the marketplace. :)

Clearly there is fine line between a blog and an advertisement here. I did like the line

Invest in the Earth4Energy manual for only $89.95 $49.97
Good marketing there. He does not want you to buy it but invest. <_<

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.