Green Blog

Michael Moore releases new movie free on the Internet

Simon

As you may have heard, I've decided to make my new film, "Slacker Uprising," available for free to everyone in the United States and Canada. It is the first time ever that a major feature-length film is debuting as a free download on the internet -- legally. I am doing this for two reasons:
  1. Next year it will be 20 years since my first film, "Roger & Me," so I'd like to give those of you who've supported my work over the years a thank you gift in the form of a brand new movie; and
  2. I hope the release and wide distribution of this new movie will help to bring out millions of young and new voters on November 4th.

http://slackeruprising.com

Has anyone seen the movie/documentary? What did you think about it?

Oh, and if you go to pirate bay you can find the movie as a torrent.. :cute:

Oh, and if you go to pirate bay you can find the movie as a torrent.. :cute:

I will not bother. I have Fahrenheit 9/11 on DVD, but have not yet managed to stay awake to the end.

With the new film, I can understand being upset that Bush was re-elected, but fail to see that a Democrat would have made much/any difference.

I will not bother. I have Fahrenheit 9/11 on DVD, but have not yet managed to stay awake to the end.

With the new film, I can understand being upset that Bush was re-elected, but fail to see that a Democrat would have made much/any difference.

I thought Fahrenheit 9/11 was pretty good. But if I remember it right I liked Bowling for Columbine more. Dunno really.

This new film was OK. I guess I am not the right person to judge as I live outside of US of A. If you are interested in the US election this is a film you could want to see. Hey, its free, so no loss! :cute:

• 2 months later...

We have our own favorite celebrity. For this reason, his upcoming entertainment activity will be supported. Our remarkable things done and have personally and successfully achieved can be a good inspiration to somebody else. We can even try to make good in other field or profession as long as we are willing to learn and to serve the public. We've all been seeing a lot more Jennifer Aniston in the news lately, and she has a brand new calendar coming out, with racy pictures tantamount to a wet T-shirt contest. Now, if that's your cup of tea, you're getting your wish. She's blessed with the kind of good looks that few are privileged enough to have, and she somehow maintains an air of classiness whilst wearing a soaked flesh colored top. That's a rare thing – most wet T shirt contests conjure up thoughts of drunken, crazed, trashy behavior that you really only see in the seedier of places, and video series sold via infomercials on late night TV. Money may be tight these days, but would that be really necessary?