Green Blog

Hi all Greenbloggers!

Cecille

Hello there! I am Cecil and I just joined this forum so I am telling a bit about myself.

I am 26 and I came from Philippines. Right now, I am working from home and looking after my kids at the same time. I love forums and this one has great topic so I joined and I hope that I can contribute well in this community. I am looking forward to meeting you all. God bless us!

Hi there Cecille and welcome here in this forum.

Environment and all other topis with regards with it are really very interesting to be discussed. Hope to see more of your posts around. ;)

Welcome, so where do you live now since you said you came from Philippines?

LOL. I meant I am now living in the Philippines. Peace :)

Hi there Cecille and welcome here in this forum.

Environment and all other topis with regards with it are really very interesting to be discussed. Hope to see more of your posts around. ;)

Thanks Zara! Nice to see you here.

HI Cecil, nice to have you here. Feel free to share your thoughts. Enjoy your stay :)

Hello joydyats. I am enjoying it already, thanks and God bless.

Welcome to the forums Cecil! I am sure you will be a good contributor on this forum. And thank you for joining! :)

Thanks a lot Simon! I am glad to become a part of this noble forum which concerns the environment and clean living. Thanks too for putting this up. It's great to be here.