Green Blog

Some climate change humour

Simon

Robin Williams:

Clean coal is a bit like wearing a porous condom - at least the intention was there.

Bill Maher:

If it solved global warming, would you give up the TV remote and go back to carting your fat ass over to the television set every time you wanted to change the channel. If that was the case in America, I think Americans would watch one channel forever.

Alan Carr:

You know who they’re blaming for global warming now, don’t ya? Single people. Because we’re in our house all on our on own using all that energy for ourselves. Sorry, everyone. Sorry, for being minging. I suppose they’ll want to attach a wind turbine to my wanking arm.

Marcus Brigstocke:

So how many of you have low-energy light bulbs at home? Oh? So you’re all like me, when you go in a room you spend the first few minutes in the dark, wondering what room you’re in, then apologising ‘cos you’ve pissed all over the duvet.

Jay Leno:

Nasa just released their new report on global warming or, as President Bush, calls it - Spring.

Larry David:

We [bald men] don’t spend all our time shampooing and rinsing our hair. It’s one of the many selfless acts we bald men perform every day to make our world a better place. The bald also don’t have use for plastic combs, or no hair dryers either so that’s gotta save on electricity. Come on. We have got to go bald - all of us. Walking around with a full head of hair is like driving an SUV or dumping toxic sludge into a river. It’s irresponsible. Hey, you hair people, shame on you!

• 2 weeks later...

Lool, that was simply awesome :lol:

It seems like celebrities are going green.. Well, I don't think they would care much if it didn't help them build a nice image and public profile, but whatever the reason, they make their fans follow their example. ;)