Green Blog

Hello all!

YounGMessiah

Seen this topic posted in the customer area of IPS and yeah seemed interesting since I implement a lot of green ways in my life.

Well my name is Kris and typically I love to read, so I'll be doing a lot of that and being part of the community!

Take care y'all

Hi Kris and welcome to the forum.

You could really read interesting topics and ideas here and you could share your own thoughts. Hope to see more of your posts around.

Hello and welcome to the forums Kris! Hopefully this community can help you find new and interesting ways to live a greener life. I am looking forward to exchanging "green" tips and discussing various other topics with you.

Thanks for joining! :)

Yes I have been quite busy lately and this week is going to be killer for me, but when I do get the free time, I will start sharing more tips/ideas.

Thanks for welcome everyone :D