Green Blog

I feel so unrated

Simon

My profile have had over 300 page views, but so far no one have rated me.. I feel so unrated. Please rate me! ;)

And while you are at it, why not rate another member on this forum? Or maybe you could upload a nice avatar for your account?

Hey 300 page views is not bad, at least the looked! However, I did rate you just because I know how much hard work you put into changing the look and feel of the site and moving it to the new software platform.

Maybe the fact that I am a computer geek like you pushed you up the scale a little.... :thoughtful:

I'm not fond of rating people, if I rate one person I'd feel I'd have to rate everyone.

So I've added a mushroom avatar, borrowed of http://www.victorbos.nl

No reason why a mushroom, just a nice pic.

Well, no hard feelings! ;) At least you got a really nice avatar!

Hey 300 page views is not bad, at least the looked! However, I did rate you just because I know how much hard work you put into changing the look and feel of the site and moving it to the new software platform.

Maybe the fact that I am a computer geek like you pushed you up the scale a little.... :thoughtful:

Thank you!

And yes. :whistle:

• 3 months later...

My profile have had over 300 page views, but so far no one have rated me.. I feel so unrated. Please rate me! ;)

And while you are at it, why not rate another member on this forum? Or maybe you could upload a nice avatar for your account?

I'd love to rate you... I appreciate the good work you're doing here.

I'm a newbie, how do I go about rating people?

I'd love to rate you... I appreciate the good work you're doing here.

I'm a newbie, how do I go about rating people?

It's easy actually!

Click on any users name while you browse a thread and choose "View Member Profile".

If you click on my name you will come to my profile here: http://www.enviro-space.com/index.php?showuser=2

To the left you can see an (old) photo of me. Below that you see five stars. Use them to rate people. :)

On that very same page you can add people as friends, send messages to them etc.

It's easy actually!

Click on any users name while you browse a thread and choose "View Member Profile".

If you click on my name you will come to my profile here: http://www.enviro-space.com/index.php?showuser=2

To the left you can see an (old) photo of me. Below that you see five stars. Use them to rate people. :)

On that very same page you can add people as friends, send messages to them etc.

cool...

consider yourself well rated! :thumbup: