Green Blog

What are your favorite foods?

zararina

I love eating and i am quite lucky that i do not get fat that easily. And so i was enjoying every meal and desserts that i could have. But of course, as much as possible, i like to have a well balanced diet and eat healthier foods.

Some of my favorite foods are chocolates, ice creams and Filipino dishes.

How about you? What are your favorite foods?

• Like 1

I'm a vegetarian so it goes without saying I love veggies! My favorite meal has got to be roasted veggies. I just throw together whatever is in season at the time. I just made it the other night and had asparagus, yellow squash, zucchini, green beans, mushrooms, I throw on some (ok a lot) of garlic, fresh herbs like rosemary, basil, oregano and parsley. Then drizzle a little olive oil on the top and finish with some crushed red peppers (cause spicy is yum!). Give it a toss and throw it in a really hot oven and roast until brown and crispy on the edges...oh goodness I've made myself hungry!

^^ That sounds so delicious! I am not a vegetarian, but I do prefer to eat fruits and vegetables (always get a lot on my plate and eat them first).

Umm my favorite foods would have to be just naming the categories because I can go on for days.. Chinese/Japanese/Mexican/Puerto Rican/Soul Food/BBQ/Thai/Muslim... So much and many lol..

It is easier for to write what I don't like.. Which is:

Yams/Sweet Potatoes (nasty) and Penis/Balls (never tried, but won't)

I'm a vegetarian so it goes without saying I love veggies! My favorite meal has got to be roasted veggies. I just throw together whatever is in season at the time. I just made it the other night and had asparagus, yellow squash, zucchini, green beans, mushrooms, I throw on some (ok a lot) of garlic, fresh herbs like rosemary, basil, oregano and parsley. Then drizzle a little olive oil on the top and finish with some crushed red peppers (cause spicy is yum!). Give it a toss and throw it in a really hot oven and roast until brown and crispy on the edges...oh goodness I've made myself hungry!

Good for you that you had such appetite for veggies. it is impossible for me to be a vegetarian since some of my favorite dishes involved meat in it. But as much as possible i avoid consumption of red meat and processed meat. And like adding more vegetables in my meals.

I really enjoy a good hamburger and steak. I also really enjoy broccoli cheddar soup. Junk food wise, anything chocolate will definitely keep me happy. I do my best to cut back on the junk foods but I can't stay without them for too long.

My favorite food is anything Chinese and Mexican. I love eating pasta too and one of the best is beef ravioli. I always have vegetables on my diet but there are times when I crave for the food I love to eat. Pizza is an occasional favorite. Chocolate is best after every meal (though I tend not to do that everday - it makes me fat). Coffee on a stressful day and Tea before I sleep. Comfort food? -- ICE CREAM! It always work on stress for me but kills my diet .. lol

I shall try BBQ Tofu burger one day. Sounds odd, but I'll try it..

I have not tasted it too but it sounds healthy because of the tofu. I will like to try this burger if i will find one here in our place.

I like barbecue and tofu, so what a combination. ;)

My most favorite foods are ice cream, lasagna, pizza and fried chicken. I also love Filipino dishes that I got used to eat. I love to eat and just like Zara, my metabolism works fast so I stay slim no matter how many foods I take.

I love anything spicy and I love eggs. I'm a big breakfast food person and it is safe to say that I could consume eggs in a variety of forms on a daily basis for the rest of my life. I kind of stick to the basics. I'm big on sandwiches, pasta and soup as well. I'm not a vegetarian, but I do refrain from red meat in general. I've never much liked it and after seldom having it, if I try now it hurts my stomach.

• 2 months later...

I like spicy food, which means all curries; a nice tandoori chicken, fried rice, macaroni with sardines, but also stews. Grilled salmon with garlic sauce and pilav, Wow!

As any real Dutchman you can wake me up with a big plate of chips with a lot of mayonnaise.

This isn't exactly a healthy food, but I unfortunately love pasta just a little bit too much. I try to eat a variety though, with some of the vegetables mentioned above. I try to eat as lean of meats as possible, and my favorite meat is chicken.

I love a wide variety of foods,particularly vegetables. A family favorite is steamed broccoli, and my kids really don't understand why their friends don't like it.

We also enjoy lean meats; chicken breast, steak, lamb... I even managed to turn my kids onto venison and rabbit. :)

• 1 month later...

My favorite foods would be Korean and Mexican food. They have such rich flavors and are so tasty. I mostly eat a lot of snacks though. I am lucky enough to not gain weight easily, so I can eat a lot of unhealthy food and remain skinny. I love to eat chips, mainly Doritos. Two foods I could never get sick of are beef jerky and cottage cheese. Cottage cheese is like my comfort food. I could eat a whole container of it like how people can eat ice cream. It is so delicious.