Green Blog

Your green IQ (US only)

only_green_no_gray

I recently found this website , it will tell you how green you are!

After doing the quiz share your results with us and then check our green tips and improve your results ;)

Too bad it only works for US

I recently found this website , it will tell you how green you are!

After doing the quiz share your results with us and then check our green tips and improve your results ;)

Too bad it only works for US

Well, I scored a 73 but I think it helps that I live in the mountains in a house built in the last 3 years designed for low cost to maintain, have a well and work out of my house.

Well, I scored a 73 but I think it helps that I live in the mountains in a house built in the last 3 years designed for low cost to maintain, have a well and work out of my house.

Is there a max limit on the points? The higher points the better? :mellow:

Is there a max limit on the points? The higher points the better? :mellow:

Thats what it appears, but the way it is weighted, you would have to be living in a tent on a farm (organic) and buying carbon credits. Think they started out with a good idea and got a little carried away....

Thats what it appears, but the way it is weighted, you would have to be living in a tent on a farm (organic) and buying carbon credits. Think they started out with a good idea and got a little carried away....

Yeah, but even so i think is a good quiz. Off course it has some lacks like not informing what is the max points you can get

Yeah, but even so i think is a good quiz. Off course it has some lacks like not informing what is the max points you can get

Concept is good from the standpoint it should make people think! Will it change anyone ? :sceptical:

Due to the lack of comparisons and as you point out the issues of max/low points will leave some wondering.

Polls and other sites like this one can never be fully correct or certain. There are so many different things that play in.

But sure, they are OK because they make people think on what kind of impact they personally have.

• 2 weeks later...