Green Blog

Green peace in Morocco

ouminem

hello everybody

i'm writing this message to inform you that there is no Green peace actions taken in my country Morocco. So i would like to be a representative. Please if you have any ideas about how can i do that. contact me please.

thank you in advance

hey ouminem and welcome to the blog..

firstly,you have to see if there is some other kind of environmental organisation in your country that can inform you about its actions etc,and if there is a possibility of having a greenpeace branch in the country.

then,you can become a member of he international forum of greenpeace and repeat the question for more answers and options.and you could also check the members list of the forum to find other people of your country and send a private message to them to see if all together can find a solution.this is the link:

http://forum.greenpeace.org/int/

hope I helped a bit..good luck!

Yes, follow Armadillos great tips.

Also note that you can become an online activist. It's easier and sometimes it can make as much as a difference.

Either way, Good Luck!