Green Blog

HAWK 10,THE CAR EATER...

armadillo

Check this awesome site,a new view about recycle!

''Global Resource Corporation is a Worldwide Petroleum Research, Engineering, Development, and Manufacturing Company that thinks outside the box and is responsible for bringing innovation and new technologies to the petrochemical industries where we offer many proprietary solutions in Enhanced Oil & Energy Recovery Processes.''

http://www.globalresourcecorp.com/

I think it's very promising for the future..

Check this awesome site,a new view about recycle!

''Global Resource Corporation is a Worldwide Petroleum Research, Engineering, Development, and Manufacturing Company that thinks outside the box and is responsible for bringing innovation and new technologies to the petrochemical industries where we offer many proprietary solutions in Enhanced Oil & Energy Recovery Processes.''

http://www.globalresourcecorp.com/

I think it's very promising for the future..

Indeed it seems very promising. Perhaps some others companies will follow their example

I dont know really..

If you do some searching about this company a lot of "stuff" comes up. Like these comments:

Those fuels are still coal origined CO2 that's being released, even if it is no longer coal at that point.

...natural gas and hydrogen produce as many carbon emissions and mercury as coal.

As several of the commenters rightly noted, this technology certainly sounds too good to be true so we advise readers to take it with a large grain of salt (particularly since, as Keith R notes, HAWK 10's inventors, Global Resource Corporation, seem to be a shell corporation).

When did Treehugger become one of the herd of blogs and websites that simply and swallows hook, line and sinker what business press releases say and then regurgitate it with a reference/link to an earlier Treehugger piece and a pithy remark or two? No probing questions, no checking, nada, just a PR re-print?

This was essentially lifted from Greenbiz, who essentially lifted it from Climatebiz (which is associated with Greenbiz), who essentially lifted it from the PR newswire who got it all from the company itself. In fact, you can get nothing of substance on this company on the internet that can't be traced back to the company itself .

It doesn't give you pause that, according to its required SEC filing, this company was a shell corporation until late last year? That it's a penny stock? That it claims to have numerous "miraculous" applications for their "patent-pending" (note the pending) tech, but none has yet gotten beyond the "developmental" stage? That it was recently delisted from an OTC board? That the auditor Bagell, Josephs & Company, LLC recently expressed doubts about the company continuing as a going concern?

Treehugger, you need to stop being PR flacks/parrots.

I'm sure that every company had done many bad things to the environment but that doesn't mean it cannot change...surely this new programme has some drawbacks,but I think it's a technological improvement that will help further investigation in the matter and finally bring up a solution for energy saving/recycle...too optimistic?I dunno,maybe..but you shouldn't be that negative either simon cute.gif

From their own site:

Global Resource Corp. is an oil and natural gas exploration company focused on using our proprietary technologies for reverse polymerzation and pyrolysis of materials and to maximize the output of under-utilized and non-producing oil wells in order to squeeze out every last ounce of production.
Sorry, but that gives me a bad taste..

"Fossil" fuels will always be dirty no matter how you trick with it and no matter how many fine words you use to describe it.

• 3 weeks later...