Green Blog

Video: What hell was his idea?!

only_green_no_gray

This happened some time ago but i only saw the video yesterday. During a bullfight the horse rider after stuck in the bull several irons tries to face the bull on foot. The result is what everyone expects . Long life to the bulls

[youtube:3rq5stie]

[/youtube:3rq5stie]

HAHA

Poor, poor bull (and horse)...

The tradition, as it is practiced today, involves professional performers (in Spanish toreros or matadores, in Portuguese toureiros) who execute various formal moves with the goal of appearing graceful and confident, while masterful over the bull itself. Such maneuvers are performed at close range, and conclude with the death of the bull by a well-placed sword thrust as the finale. In Portugal the finale consists of a tradition called the pega, where men (Forcados) are dressed in a traditional costume of damask or velvet, with long knit hats as worn by the famous Ribatejo campinos (bull headers).

HAHA

Poor, poor bull (and horse)...

Yeah, but here in Portugal is already forbidden kill the bull in the end except in one village that forced the gov. to change the law in order to make them an exception

Here is a video of Forcados (another video where man try to face the bull on foot)

[youtube:1xafra2t]

[/youtube:1xafra2t]

I think is obvious why we are the only nation to do this

All this time I talked to you I had forgotten about this tradition of yours...lol!

I hate this tradition,not only killing the bull in the end,but the whole thing.

Well,anyway,China kills monkeys to eat their brains while the animals are still alive,I guess all nations have something shocking to show.

All this time I talked to you I had forgotten about this tradition of yours...lol!

I hate this tradition,not only killing the bull in the end,but the whole thing.

Well,anyway,China kills monkeys to eat their brains while the animals are still alive,I guess all nations have something shocking to show.

Does Greece has any kind of tradition that harms animals?

And they eat dogs, kill tigers, turtles etc etc...

And they think dolphins make the perfect sushi icon_mad.gif

They launched a big campaign,want to kill as many whales as possible...shouldn't we change the moratorium about banning whale-hunting in order for them to have no excuses? info.gif

• 4 weeks later...

So what kind of injuries did the first Matador sustain?

He isn't a Matador, here in Portugal is illegal to kill the bull, he is just an horse rider that sticks irons on the bull. He got what he deserved, some light injuries, nothing broke and later that night is was already relished from from the hospital