Green Blog

Green your dog!

Eco-Chick

Hi my Eco friendly readers. More and more people are living green and understanding the importance of greener energy. We all have made several changes to be green. I have found a dog treat company who is doing the same thing. They are making all natural organic green dog treats. I found them on myspace.

They are in the process of opening their website, but for now they can be found at http://www.myspace.com/gogreenpaws

Since they are in the beginning stages you may want to message them if you have questions like I have. But I was told to keep a look out and they will be taking pre-orders soon.

I have a 4 year old boxer and I spoil her rotten with everything she gets! I am so excited someone is making it green for me to do so!

I will keep you updated if i get more info. Or ask them yourself. They seem real friendly and have a passion for what they do.

Stay Green icon_biggrin.gif

Eco-Chick

Hi and welcome to the forum!

My family has two cats and we used to buy Hills organic cat food. The cats loved it but unfortunately one of the cat got allergic to something in that food and the other was getting older so now we have to feed them with non-organic light food...

Oh well, perhaps one day the light food will be organic too...

By the way, the myspace url is wrong. I think you mean this url instead: http://www.myspace.com/gogreenpaws

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yup, of course it's another way to join the green debate, plus make a lot of money. My cats eat raw food. ie fish and meat. lol

Just be careful! Cats can easily become allergic and sick from fish.