Green Blog

Arent these blogs pointless?!?!?!

burntoshine

Arent these blogs pointless??? (just for fun)

Yes, the collection and reproduction of precise knowledge has its benefits, but for what are we recording our thoughts for? It is observed that one thoughts will become sharper and finer through the process of consciously putting down his/her ideas into hard copy. But why do we want shrap thoughts and ideas? To what end will our minds lend us? To what end will this sentence bring me? We learn and learn more for what? We progress further and further into the collective abyss to what end? What do we live for, to learn, or to live? If we are to be truly livling life at every moment then why do we even need to recollect or plan or record our thoughts ever. Shouldnt we be DOING whatever it is we think of at every momnet? Does not your cup overfloweth with eternal love all the time? I tell you it is easy , you dont even have to have to be able to write or read, or be able to reproduce information of any kind. Jesus tells us to open up and let the spirit overflow your cup. Leopold tells us to open up and let the land fill your cup.

Evolution states the fittest will survive. Who decides who is fittest, and what definition is he using? The only reason I have for writing today is that tomorrow will be a test of my strength and so the next day and the next. Am I stronger alone or connected to the whole? When that day(the one that environmentalists call the peaceful revolution, or ecological revoultion) comes who will be the fittest. All the people currently exploiting the land will be left behind(Gbush), because dominance is self defetaing, and we will be left to give back to the Earth what was once taken.

"Always act according to that maxim whose universality as a law you can at the same time will", and is the "only condition under which a will can never come into conflict with itself…" Immanuel Kant

***burntoshine***

Welcome to the forum!I don't think that such blogs are pointless,it's really nice and useful to exchange views and information.

These blogs don't have a direct action,but they help in their own way too.Let us not underestimate their value...

Yeah these blogs are pretty cool. But in no way is this the only way to voice an opinion. I am kinda of the view that if yo uhaving something to say, why not scream it. I figured it would be a fun blog to do. I actually turned this paper into one of my professors under the name ""arent these journals pointless, because he makes us keep a journal. I got a laugh from him.

crazyhappy.gif

(**--- __ ---**)

burntoshine

• 1 month later...

Yeah these blogs are pretty cool. But in no way is this the only way to voice an opinion. I am kinda of the view that if yo uhaving something to say, why not scream it. I figured it would be a fun blog to do. I actually turned this paper into one of my professors under the name ""arent these journals pointless, because he makes us keep a journal. I got a laugh from him.

crazyhappy.gif

(**--- __ ---**)

burntoshine

Well thoughtful.gif screaming doesn't fit to everybody... I don't think politics will take screaming seriously, Better discuss with them than scream... I like screaming xD but some others don't.best way to voice your opinion it's in your judge. How people will take it this is another matter!!!