Green Blog

Air conditions are bad!!!

daim

Air conditions consumes huge amount of power (electricity).In big cities espesially in summer, there are so many black outs because of the air conditions!!! they use too much power and the hall system can't stand it. Did you know that all the cold that the air cools provide inside the house, twice the heat is provided in the enviroment?

The air in the air condiniots is filtered and that air is really bad for your health....

• 2 weeks later...

Air conditions consumes huge amount of power (electricity).In big cities espesially in summer, there are so many black outs because of the air conditions!!! they use too much power and the hall system can't stand it. Did you know that all the cold that the air cools provide inside the house, twice the heat is provided in the enviroment?

The air in the air condiniots is filtered and that air is really bad for your health....

Agree 100%. Air conditions can cause many ills

I'm not so worried about the ills that it causes, but im worried about the heat that the aircools push in the enviroment!!!

ohh, but if you get sick you won't be able to fight for the planet

ohh, but if you get sick you won't be able to fight for the planet

funny icon_razz.gif. but the health problems that airconditions cause will effect you after decates!!! So, you will still be able to fight for the planet! thumbup.gif

funny . but the health problems that airconditions cause will effect you after decates!!! So, you will still be able to fight for the planet!

Yeah

The aircondition also consumes great amounts of electricity,so much more carbon dioxide is emmited in the air...They are effective when it comes to warming or cooling a room,but they are so pollutant...A ceiling fan is more appropriate...Greenpeace has some nice commercials launched only about ceiling fans... icon_biggrin.gif

The aircondition also consumes great amounts of electricity,so much more carbon dioxide is emmited in the air...They are effective when it comes to warming or cooling a room,but they are so pollutant...A ceiling fan is more appropriate...Greenpeace has some nice commercials launched only about ceiling fans... icon_biggrin.gif

What's a ceiling fan? Sorry but my english are not so good thinking.gif

No,it doesn't my friend...It consumes the energy that is consumed by a simple light bulb...So it's much of an energy saver!Many times less energy than an aircondition,and the air is healthy!

No,it doesn't my friend...It consumes the energy that is consumed by a simple light bulb...So it's much of an energy saver!Many times less energy than an aircondition,and the air is healthy!

icon_surprised.gif Really impresive!!! I didn't knew it... My grandma has 2 of them!!! I'll surely get 1 of them in my house... It saves a lot!!

Yeah,and it's quite effective too.Though I highly suggest you not to have ceiling fans in kitchens,we do,and when we cook it uses the hot air,bringing no positive effect...In other rooms it's very agreeable!!

Yeah,and it's quite effective too.Though I highly suggest you not to have ceiling fans in kitchens,we do,and when we cook it uses the hot air,bringing no positive effect...In other rooms it's very agreeable!!

Thx for the advice diane!!!! icon_rolleyes.gif

• 7 months later...

If ever in need of air, open your window. Air conditions are definetly the worst of the lot, and they aren't very bright neither, nor do they think of people. They are very unhealthy.