Green Blog

Please report any errors or bugs you may find here

Simon

This community is slowly getting ready for a launch in a few days. There are only a few smaller things that needs to be fixed and sorted out.

No matter how hard I've tried to pinpoint any errors there is bound to be some sort of bugs or things that isn't working properly. So if you find anything that looks weird or doesn't work please let me know here in this topic.

Thank you! :)

Known bugs:

• Facebook login is not working Fixed!
  • Profile comments not working Fixed!
  • Follow button not working Fixed!
  • The searchbox has a display error Fixed!
  • Problems uploading profile photo Fixed!

Edited by simonleuf
added a "known bugs" list

Everything looks just fine. But I had some problems uploading a profile photo. I had to try several different images before the site accepted the one I have now.

Everything looks just fine. But I had some problems uploading a profile photo. I had to try several different images before the site accepted the one I have now.

Okay, I will take a look on those settings. Thanks! :)

I am trying to change my photo/avatar and it won't upload any of them, I tried four different one, each in the right format.

Edit: Also on the fast/quick reply the smileys bar is out its area (over extended). Also an unskinned part in the online list area.

ReEdit: Also could you link the logo to the forum's index please? I use the logo a lot to return to main page.

I'm new here and I was trying to fix my profile photo a few secs ago but the upload seemed to freeze so I couldn't do it. Is that a known problem, or something I should just wait out?

It's weird that you guys are having these problems. I've managed to switch photo 2 times now without any problems. Maybe you are trying to upload a photo that is too big?

Reading all the posts on this thread, I realize that the photo thing isn't just a problem of mine. I couldn't even use the gravatar option.

Now this is weird. I just tried to activate my Gravatar photo and as you can see it works just fine. :wacko:

Do you get any error messages of some sort when you try to upload a photo?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I am trying out a new frontpage layout for the community. There is also a new menubar in the top of every page for easy access to your settings and profile. You might have to press the F5 button to refresh the page before you can see the new changes.

Please let me know your thoughts about the changes! :)