Green Blog

Me as Environmentalist

Qudrat Ullah

My name is Qudrat Ullah and I am an MPhil Environmental Science student at Government College University Faisalabad. I have a passion for environmental conservation and sustainability, which led me to pursue my academic career in this field. I have completed my undergraduate degree in Environmental Science from the same university and have gained a strong foundation in various aspects of environmental science, including ecology, pollution control, climate change, and environmental policy. Throughout my academic journey, I have participated in various research projects and community outreach programs aimed at promoting environmental awareness and sustainability. I am also actively involved in extracurricular activities such as volunteering for tree plantation drives and participating in clean-up campaigns. In the future, I aspire to work toward the conservation and sustainable management of natural resources to ensure a better and healthier environment for present and future generations.

Hello @Qudrat Ullah and welcome to the community!  I'm looking forward to reading your posts and learning more. :)

Do you think we'll be able to ensure a better and healthier environment for present and future generations?

yes sir wh not, being an environmentalist its m duty and job, so i want to do and its my dream to make a sustainable environment. if you feel comfortable help me

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! Nice to see people from all corners of the world here. :)

On 3/3/2023 at 2:45 PM, Simon said:

Do you think we'll be able to ensure a better and healthier environment for present and future generations?

Yes, I believe we will be the generation that saves the world!