Green Blog

Movies you would want to watch again

zararina

What movies do you still enjoy watching even you had watched it several times already?

Below are some movies that I actually had watched several times already but still can enjoy watching it again.clear.png

- The Prestige

- Gulliver's Travel (classic one)

- Indiana Jones movies

- Once Upon a Time in China movies

I could watch Invictus over and over again and never get tired of it. It's about the struggle between blacks and whites in the 1990s in South Africa, and Nelson Mandela's attempt to bring the country together through rugby. It's a truly inspiring movie and great to watch.

I also can never get tired of many comedy movies including Talledega Nights, Blades of Glory, The Benchwarmers, and more.

I could watch Invictus over and over again and never get tired of it. It's about the struggle between blacks and whites in the 1990s in South Africa, and Nelson Mandela's attempt to bring the country together through rugby. It's a truly inspiring movie and great to watch.

I also can never get tired of many comedy movies including Talledega Nights, Blades of Glory, The Benchwarmers, and more.

I am not familiar with that movie Invictus but as you described it, it seems to be a very good movie. I also enjoy watching such kind of movies and I think I would also appreciate that movie as it has a good story.

I am not familiar with that movie Invictus but as you described it, it seems to be a very good movie. I also enjoy watching such kind of movies and I think I would also appreciate that movie as it has a good story.

It is a great movie, and you should see it sometime! I also love the Final Destination movies. Have you seen those?

It is a great movie, and you should see it sometime! I also love the Final Destination movies. Have you seen those?

Yes I had watched Final destination movies.

I had watched some of it several times already and still would like or willing to watch it again. I like how the story differ from other horror films. It was thrilling...

• 1 year later...

There are a few movie that I would easily watch again, and have watched over and over again until the VHS tape is flickering when you play it lol. I would watch The Mummy, and have watched that film over and over again. Sinister s another movie. House on Haunted Hill, The Other's. Blood and Bone, Lost and Delerious. The list just goes on and on hahaha!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I love watching movies, but I am not a great fan of watching them over and over again.  I think that there are so many really great movies out there that  find it really difficult to choose from them.  I did see Titanic and Out of Africa more than once, but I think I have had enough of those. The new Mandela movie is really wonderful and really authentic. I would actually like to watch all the old Pink Panther movies again, with Peter Sellers. He was a genius.  I loved Pompei, Alexander, The Physician, Gravity, Braveheart, The Takers. So many really great movies. I don't often see any good horror movies. They don't seem to make them the same anymore. These movies all expose me to some way of life or culture that is new and interesting and they teach me something. I enjoy a good drama that captures my attention. The Usual Suspects was another clever movie. I love movies.

• 2 months later...

The movie that I enjoy watching many times without getting bored is Avatar. I completely loved it when I saw it the first time. It was a movie in which you could never say what is going to happen in the next moment. The wildlife was shown in a completely  different perspective. The main theme of the movie is also very inspiring and I was awed  by the entire movie. The fact that people of the tribe fought to protect their forest in a completely different way was something not many of the viewers had expected.