Green Blog

I am a green blogger from Pakistan

Mimuba

Maybe many of you might have not listened the name of my country Pakistan. It is in South Asia with a population of 180 million. More than half of the population is illiterate and green awareness is very little here. I am a green blogger and working for the cause of environmental awareness. 

Welcome to the community Mimumba! It's always nice to meet dedicated treehuggers from all corners of the world. :)

How did you find Green Blog? Where is your environment blog located?

Hi Simon Leufstedt

My blog name is Pollution Pollution. I cover issues related to global warming, climate change, environmental care and green living.

My articles usually focus the irregularities and corruption going on in environment sector of poor regions of the world.

I also write on tips and solutions for pollution control and going green.

I also started tutorial on how to raise environmental awareness and boost green awakening. So far I have written 10 tutorials on this subject under a sub category of Aware and plan to write 90 more tutorials. 

In developing and least developed world things are not favourable for green activist. I also have to face pressure of polluter mafia that is why my main source of information is online research. It is very difficult to conduce off-line onsite research in such risky areas. 

I am glad you asked me about me and my work. I would love to listen what you do and how can I be with you for the great great green cause. 

You have a nice blog Mi Muba, I wish you the best of luck with it. And I would love to hear more about your experiences of being an environmental activist in a region such as Pakistan.

Stay safe