Green Blog

Visit us using your phone!

Simon

Did you know that you can visit this community using your mobile phone? It works great! In fact I am typing this from my Android phone. ;-)

• 1 month later...

Yes just open your browser on your phone and visit this forums. IPB I believe should detect you using a mobile phone and force you to use the theme for phones, if not in the bottom left is change theme.

I might be getting a little to far for now haha but how about an iPhone app? I know the forum is new, but are you at least considering it for the future?

I might be getting a little to far for now haha but how about an iPhone app? I know the forum is new, but are you at least considering it for the future?

Just like the Young Messiah says, an iphone app would be a bit unnecessary when this website already has a great user experience with our mobile theme. It's also so much easier to just simply visit the forums using a web browser in your smartphone than downloading an app in my opinion.

• Simon locked this topic