Green Blog

New Year's eve resolution?

NoNukes

I usually don't do any New Year resolutions because I rarely keep them. So what's the point you know? ;)

But those are two good resolutions and I wish you the best of luck with them. By adopting a more vegetarian diet, i.e. cutting down on dairy products and meat, you are contributing substantially towards improving our environment and reducing the causes of climate change. 

My New Year's Resolution is to be more focused and motivated. Being a college student is very stressful, and I often get too distracted or get that "I don't care" feeling. This semester, I hope I can achieve a better GPA.

My new years resolution this year has been to do more exercise, and also expand my Aquaponics system and take the excess produce to my local farmers market..

So far I have been out only once for an extra exercise session.

BUT!!! I have put plans in place in increase my Aquaponics, I have already ordered two new tanks, and the growing media, I have also started building the 4 grow beds.

• 4 months later...

New Years Resolutions are very difficult to stick to because life catches up with us. I think that any day is a good day to begin a resolution and to try and stick with it.

• 1 month later...

Every year new year's eve comes and goes, and it is one more opportunity for you to make resolutions and think about living a better life in the following year. The resolutions that I have made in this New Year's eve are that I will be more religious than what I have been earlier, I rarely pray and it is one thing that my parents do not like. Also, I have resolved to be more tidy and keep my room neat and clean. I have also resolved to be a more responsible person and learn to keep my anger in control. These are the very few resolutions I have made on New Year's eve and I have kept up most of them except that I am not neat and clean these days.