Green Blog

SHITTY BUISINESS BUT MAKES $$$$$$

antioxidantking

If you are ECO CONSCIOUS. :rolleyes:

If you want to earn more money. :rolleyes:

If you want to have a product that is high quality. :rolleyes:

If you want a product that has no competition. :rolleyes:

If you are a Mother or knows people with Babies. :rolleyes:

This can save you and make you $$$$$ at the same time ECOLurves line BumzWELurve is looking for motivated distributors in all countries to supply Mothers with a Nappy Range that is growing at a fast pace. Natural materials, very cost effective and designs that can be personalized with baby photos,names,animals etc. :D

This product is selling fast already in the UK,Australia,America,Indonesia but if you want to not miss this opportunity without having any competition contact Info@ECOLurve.com :wub:post-7885-0-93364900-1389266339_thumb.jppost-7885-0-65339500-1389266350_thumb.jp

This nappy range is great so cute :P I have friends that are using this range and they are very happy :) that they can save money and also avoid the waste and by buying Disposable nappies which take so long to break down. :angry:

My girlfriend had her babies name embroidered on her nappies she has about 25 and gets liners (inserts) as well the best thing it saves so much waste and money and are chemical free :o :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

XMAS GIVEAWAY for single parents :)

We are doing a buy one get one free for single parents and the Green Community only while stocks last.

The offer is for our BumzWELurve Diaper (Nappy) range :D

To apply for this offer contact myself or go to our online site.... ECOLurve.com :wub:

Also a discount will be given to the Green Community members on all of other

Green friendly Products.

Thank You for your support a % goes to a foundation for children's education in Indonesia. :)

I went to your website. And now dont take this the wrong way, I just want to help. But you need to invest in a better and more professional-looking website. Currently your website doesn't seem trustworthy enough. And I cant even figure out how to shop!

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry but I would like to know in what way the website does not look trustworthy enough to you :)

All our current customers contacted us via the Contact Us page available from our website.

We do not currently offer online purchases as we sell more towards wholesale in bulk...to hotels and independent businesses in the US, Bali and Australia.

It is indicated on the products page available to contact us for your orders.

So, whenever you are interested to purchase...please do contact us...we would gladly assist :P

Sorry to say stocks for Diapers are out of stock. :(

Any orders for Xmas gifts have a waiting period of two weeks now thanks. :) ]

New Batches of shampoo and Body wash arrived all 100% natural biodegradable. :wub:

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry but I would like to know in what way the website does not look trustworthy enough to you :)

All our current customers contacted us via the Contact Us page available from our website.

We do not currently offer online purchases as we sell more towards wholesale in bulk...to hotels and independent businesses in the US, Bali and Australia.

It is indicated on the products page available to contact us for your orders.

So, whenever you are interested to purchase...please do contact us...we would gladly assist :P

I sort of agree with NoNukes. Have you considered using something like

CafeCommerce for your business? CafeCommerce costs $30/month but you can get it cheaper if you first sign up for a DreamHost hosting account. DreamHost customers who already have a shared hosting account only pay $21.05 a month for CafeCommerce.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.