Green Blog

ARE YOU LIVING CHEMICAL FREE ??

antioxidantking

Chemical-free living?

Chemical-free living is the embracing of a lifestyle that omits chemicals from as many aspects of life as possible :wacko: . You can use household stuff like vinegar, bicarbonate of soda and essential oils! Try to slowly get rid of the toxic crap :unsure: Soaps, shampoos and conditioners and body/lotions and potions made from chemicals are discarded in favor of plant-produced products.Take a look at ECOlurve.com they have some cool 100 % natural goodies. :rolleyes: You get the idea......... :unsure: anything that you had in your house that was previously doused in chemicals is replaced with a chemical-free alternative. Pretty straightforward really, this chemical-free living biz.

If you are concerned about the ENVIRONMENT and your HEALTH START OFF SLOWLY MAYBE A SHAMPOO OR SOAP + YOU WILL SAVE SOME $$$$$ :D

So many mothers are also unaware of the chemicals they put on their Babies with soaps,lotions,shampoos,nappies,powders :angry::unsure: Do the change for the Environment and your Babies health.

Quote...

..."Say goodbye to cleaning products and hello to vinegar, bicarbonate of soda and essential oils! Long gone are the toxic snail pellets and pesticides, replaced by chilli and garlic spray and plants that don’t attract snails or bugs in the first place. Organic fruits and vegetables abound. Soaps, shampoos and conditioners and body/lotions and potions made from chemicals are discarded in favor of plant-produced products...."

My Response...

I think living as chemical free as possible is an excellent idea. I am very much a fan of using vinegar and baking soda when cleaning. Did you or anyone on this thread ever use Borax? I may still use the chemical cleaners once in awhile, but sometimes not. As far as shampoos and other cosmetics, I go natural when I can afford it. :)

Your topic was moved to a more appropriate forum. Please also refrain from using CAPITAL letters in the topic title (need to remind myself to add that in the forum guidelines...).

Yeah, now that I re-read it the topic is a little bit sales-y. I only replied though because there was a part in it that I really like to do. Maybe the reader could revise it a little bit so it seems a little bit less like an ad? Other than that, the idea of trying to live chemical-free is one I cherish.

Ok agree good advice :)

Just in to much of a hurry to convert people over and the Sales-y part was a quote from an article :huh:

In Wisconsin I guess a high % of people are ECO conscious here in Indonesia :huh: they don't know the word, CHEMICAL FREE, is a joke as long as the product is cheap they buy it, looks good they buy.

Just like BODY SHOP CHEMICALLY LOADED PRODUCTS :o

So as they say here Pelan Pelan slowly slowly :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.