Green Blog

Report bugs and errors on the new Green Blog website

Simon

Please let us know about any bugs and/or errors you might encounter on the new Green Blog website here. 

Known bugs so far:

• Problem accessing Green Blog from mobile devices. Fixed!
  • Unable to access our Gallery from mobile devices. Fixed!
  • Not possible to use the IP.Board Mobile skin while browsing on a desktop web browser. Fixed!
  • Frontpage looks weird on mobile devices. No fix yet...
Edited by Simon Leufstedt
Updated the list

• 1 month later...

I can't visit this website on my computer. It works fine on my phone. But everytime I try on my computer I just see a white screen. :S and the FrontPage looks weird on the phone...

I can't visit this website on my computer. It works fine on my phone. But everytime I try on my computer I just see a white screen. :S and the FrontPage looks weird on the phone...

I am aware that the frontpage doesn't look OK on mobile devices. That will hopefully be sorted out this weekend. All the other pages should be working though. 

But I don't really understand why you only see a white screen when you visit green blog on your desktop web browser. Which operating system and web browser do you use?

I run Firefox and windows 7.

I see the problem now. Apparently it's not possible to use the IP.Board Mobile skin on your computer. 

Also: Green Blog will be moved to a new location this weekend (most likely on Saturday evening or Sunday) and we will have some downtime during that time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Simon locked this topic