Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bobby

Light Electric Vehicle Advisor

Yesterday I was sent a link to this site, it's new apparently and does reviews on various forms of electric transport.

I really liked the design of the site, very simple and easy to use. I'm sharing this because I think it is important considering all the new technology and all these new products out there, that there is a space for reviewing and discussing the different options.

I for one would probably go straight to a site like this if I were to consider an alternative mode of transport.

Let me know what you think.

Yesterday I was sent a link to this site, it's new apparently and does reviews on various forms of electric transport.

I really liked the design of the site, very simple and easy to use. I'm sharing this because I think it is important considering all the new technology and all these new products out there, that there is a space for reviewing and discussing the different options.

I for one would probably go straight to a site like this if I were to consider an alternative mode of transport.

Let me know what you think.

The site is well laid out but clearly needs to expand its reviews to cover cars as well if it is really going to serve as a contact point for the new wave of electric transportation that is here and will be coming. In the current economic environment, and for the future, people are looking for cheaper forms of local transportation. A site like this could become very popular. :D