Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simon Leufstedt

Al-Qaeda Endorses McCain and Palin

The problem with things like this is that I battle to believe what is being written. Firstly this isn't objective, secondly who is the source?? Who is endorsing this? So many questions (luckily I question things) and so many vague answers...

The problem with things like this is that I battle to believe what is being written. Firstly this isn't objective, secondly who is the source?? Who is endorsing this? So many questions (luckily I question things) and so many vague answers...

Ah you see, if someone endorses a candidate it can't be objective, now can it? The info comes from the SITE Intelligence Group. Of course the story hasn't been blown out of its proportions, cause they are endorsing a right-winger and not a democrat. If it was the other way around...

This is a bit fun: Al Qaeda No. 2 Calls Obama Racial Epithet, Also Insults Powell, Rice...

Al-Qaeda must be really mad that the american people did not choose their favourite candidate :lol:

You are assuming that they would not have had a negative reaction regardless of who got elected. Which they would have, they have no interest in either party, only spreading hate! <_<

You are assuming that they would not have had a negative reaction regardless of who got elected. Which they would have, they have no interest in either party, only spreading hate! <_<

True, but with McBush they would have an easier time to reach their goals.