Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simon Admin

Anyone here planning on upgrading to Windows Vista?

Windows Vista?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • I don't know
    • I run another OS
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nope I'm not, I'm perfectly happy with XP icon_smile.gif If I get a new PC in a few years or so then obviously I'll use Vista but I'm not going to upgrade on my current PC icon_smile.gif

I won't upgrade to Vista until I need a new computer. So let say I get Vista in 4 years or something?

The best thing is to wait until all (well the majority then) the bugs in Vista has been fixed.

I won't upgrade to Vista until I need a new computer. So let say I get Vista in 4 years or something?

The best thing is to wait until all (well the majority then) the bugs in Vista has been fixed.

I think in 4 years will exist a new OS of Microsoft.

I have like 4 pc's in my house!!! and the 2 have already vista... It's more like xp but it has it's problems that's for sure.... small problems though.

If anybody want to move to Window Vista, you have to buy heavy computer mean that every thing will be compitable with Vista, but in Opinion the best OS is Window xp, coz million of people is saying that XP is the best....

and also a few weeks ago, Microsoft Announced that in 2009 the xp will be finished, and every body will be using Window Vista.... halo.gif

If anybody want to move to Window Vista, you have to buy heavy computer mean that every thing will be compitable with Vista, but in Opinion the best OS is Window xp, coz million of people is saying that XP is the best....

and also a few weeks ago, Microsoft Announced that in 2009 the xp will be finished, and every body will be using Window Vista....

Well i'm using vista right now in my new pc amd so far so good.

It's different from xp but has better software and is more secure

I actually downloaded the Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor today. It's a program that checks what kind of Vista OS your computer can run. It turned out that I can run Vista Home Premium but my sound, network and graphic card wasn't supported for Vista...

I actually downloaded the Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor today. It's a program that checks what kind of Vista OS your computer can run. It turned out that I can run Vista Home Premium but my sound, network and graphic card wasn't supported for Vista...

lool

I actually downloaded the Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor today. It's a program that checks what kind of Vista OS your computer can run. It turned out that I can run Vista Home Premium but my sound, network and graphic card wasn't supported for Vista... icon_lol.gif

ax0a0x0ax icon_razz.gif

XP is fine but eventually I will have to get a new PC cause this one is very old. I have 2 other computers as well, a new dell desktop and a dell laptop thats about 1 year old. I am a networking fool, haha!

I'm currently low on resources [RAM, Gfx Card],

so i won't even attempt to install Vista on my PC.

As soon as i get about 1-2 GB ram, I'll try installing Vista.

But will also keep XP (dualboot) just in case any application refuses to run on vista.