Green Blog

A sneak peek at the new Green Blog design (update, it's here now!)

Simon

Green Blog usually gets a facelift every summer. And this year is no different. Here is a little sneak peek at the new Green Blog design coming later this summer. Click on the image to see the large version.

• Like 1

I just activated the new design!

It's not 100% finished, but I didn't want to wait any longer. So I consider this to be a BETA test of the new green blog look. For example, the article pages will be updated some more the coming days. The biggest update yet to come is to make the new design fully responsive so that it'll work on all kinds of devices - such as mobile phones and tablets.

But please, tell me what you all think about it. Should something be changed? Is something missing? Too much of something? Don't worry, I can handle criticism - just keep it constructive. ;)

I will make an official announcement once I feel the new design is finished. 

Now I'm off to bed, it's been a long day...

Before I go, I am already aware of a few bugs in the new design. The Quick Reply-feature in the forums is not updating automatically after you click the Post-button - but it'll still post your message. I'll try and fix it as soon as possible.  (update: it's fixed now!)  ^_^

If you find any other nasty bugs, please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Simon locked this topic