According to Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), building materials, electronic items, and a wide range of other sources such as cigarettes, pollen grains, pesticides, caustic chemicals, etc. release huge amounts of pollutants, continuously hamper quality of indoor air, and in turn pave way for many serious health conditions. Well, rather than spraying fragranced air fresheners, which does not help much, modern-day individuals must try to resolve the said issue by executing below-mentioned techniques.
· Taking shoes off before entering house under all circumstances is extremely essential because a normal person’s footwear tends to carry some disgusting stuff such as fecal matter, fungi, caustic chemicals, dust mites, etc., which besides undesirably impact flooring can also compromise the air he or she is breathing.
· Many modern-day consumers are purchasing essential oil diffusers because it alleviates quantity of contaminants present in air. According to latest research, eucalyptus, clove, lavender, rosemary, tea tree, peppermint, and sandalwood oils readily available in market can promote sleep, offers protection against flu, clears lungs, hones cognitive function, and boosts mood.
· Dust particles float inside house because they are positively charged ions. Top-notch professionals have conducted comprehensive research and found out that burning beeswax candles can create plenty negatively charged ions, which reacts with the said positive ones, compelling them to fall down.
· Pet fur and dander can unfortunately lower overall standard of indoor air leading to asthma and other complicated respiratory impediments. Thus, people are advised to keep their cats and dogs thoroughly groomed as well as vacuum floors and furniture with a high efficient cleaner regularly.
· Many over-the-counter cleansers contain a series of extremely toxic compounds, which can cause throat, eyes, nose, and lungs irritation. For decreasing air pollution, consider making your own household cleaner by mixing beneficial ingredients such as baking soda, vinegar, citrus juice, etc.
· Air filter, also known as air purifier, has garnered immense popularity for successfully eliminating different types of solid particulates like dust, bacteria, mold, etc. If the said device has a catalyst or absorber, it can also provide relief from volatile organic compounds and obnoxious odors. For getting special discount on air filters, rely upon well-known online stores.
Central air conditioning system is also much effective. It successfully extracts air out of house, cools, and then pumps it back in. When operated and maintained properly, ACs can remove harmful allergens, enhancing a person’s overall physical wellbeing.
· Latest studies have effectually manifested that having houseplants can enhance indoor air in absolutely no time. For example, spider plants can help get rid of carbon monoxide, xylene, formaldehyde, and benzene. Other popular choices include Aloe Vera, Gerbera Daisy, Golden Pothos, Snake Plant, Dracaena, Chrysanthemum, etc.
· Finally, yet importantly, the easiest and most affordable way of allowing entry of fresh air is by opening windows during the day. Doing so would also reduce accumulation of unwanted pollutants.
Keeping all eight techniques specified above in mind, and carrying them out with maximum caution would most surely improve air’s quality to a great extent, and make house a cleaner as well as safer place to reside. Now isn’t that simply amazing?