Green Blog

Presidential Pardons

brettbh

What is really the difference between the Easter Bunny and Father Christmas?

But, according to superstitious nutcases, the Devil is the organ grinder; the AC is his monkey. IOW, Shrub (or Brush or whatever his name is) is Old Nick; the AC is his minion, Cheney.

So it's just a newbie version of the Devil? Eh? Then we have nothing to worry about! :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brettbh

• Simon

• mountainhiker

• only_green_no_gray

Ah well. Lets stop this discussion about silly figures from fairy tales. There ain't no antichrist, there aint no jesus, no devil or god. :cute:

There is a God (only one), there is a Jesus, there is a devil and there will be an antichrist. You should be more open minded! <_<

There is a God (only one), there is a Jesus, there is a devil and there will be an antichrist. You should be more open minded! <_<

I think you are wrong in some things: There is more than one God and i know them all (they are my school colleagues), Jesus is also a cool guy (he lives near my house), and the antichrist is already here, he arrived last week from Sweden :P

And now a few words by Epicurus:

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.

I think you are wrong in some things: There is more than one God and i know them all (they are my school colleagues), Jesus is also a cool guy (he lives near my house), and the antichrist is already here, he arrived last week from Sweden :P

What about Elvis?

What about Elvis?

Elvis is hide in a secret place (my basement)

Benny Andersson.

I've been hating Abba's music even more since the film was released, so i guess he should be considered the Antichrist-of-music, but not the real antichrist

Do you know anyone else from Sweden?

Princess Victoria, Alfred Nobel, Ingvar Kamprad, Ingmar and Ingrid Bergman, Henrik Larsson, Ace of Base, Peter Schmeichel (or is he Danish?), Hagrid the Horrible, Dag Hammarskjöld and, of course, the Antichrist! Oh, and the phone guy!

Peter Schmeichel is Danish.

I should have known that the Swedes couldn't produce such a good footballer ;-) Ok, see the edit. I've substituted Hagrid the Horrible for Schmeichel. But I'm not convinced that he's Swedish either! Oh, and how could I have forgotten to mention Björn Borg!?!?

Princess Victoria, Alfred Nobel, Ingvar Kamprad, Ingmar and Ingrid Bergman, Henrik Larsson, Ace of Base, Peter Schmeichel (or is he Danish?), Hagrid the Horrible, Dag Hammarskjöld and, of course, the Antichrist! Oh, and the phone guy!

But who is the antichrist and the phone guy? And Hagrid the Horrible is what? :blink:

Peter who? :ph34r:

I should have known that the Swedes couldn't produce such a good footballer ;-) Ok, see the edit. I've substituted Hagrid the Horrible for Schmeichel. But I'm not convinced that he's Swedish either! Oh, and how could I have forgotten to mention Björn Borg!?!?

Sorry but fotboll is way too boring for me! :D

And, you mean this Björn Borg? :)

>>But who is the antichrist and the phone guy? And Hagrid the Horrible is what?<<

1. Antichrist = Benny Andersson or Dolph Lundgren

2. Phone guy = Ericsson

3. Hagrid the Horrible = a Swedish dude.

>>Peter who?<<

Schmeichel: an albino goalkeeper best known for verbally assaulting his defenders (and for being an albino).

>>And, you mean this Björn Borg?<<

No, the other Björn Borg; the one famed for his headband.

>>But who is the antichrist and the phone guy? And Hagrid the Horrible is what?<<

1. Antichrist = Benny Andersson or Dolph Lundgren

2. Phone guy = Ericsson

3. Hagrid the Horrible = a Swedish dude.

>>Peter who?<<

Schmeichel: an albino goalkeeper best known for verbally assaulting his defenders (and for being an albino).

>>And, you mean this Björn Borg?<<

So, what have you got against the Swedes? <_<

So, what have you got against the Swedes?

Nothing. I wouldn't necessarily want to have dinner with a Swede (they eat in the nude and, depending on your companion(s), that can be somewhat of an appetite suppressant) but they are otherwise a pleasant bunch of people.

Well, that is him. He just sells underwears these days. :cute:

Nothing. I wouldn't necessarily want to have dinner with a Swede (they eat in the nude and, depending on your companion(s), that can be somewhat of an appetite suppressant) but they are otherwise a pleasant bunch of people.

:lol::lol: :lol: