Green Blog

What's your occupation?

Cecille

Hello everyone! I made this thread because i am curious as to what everybody does for a living.

I work from home at the moment. My earnings are not as big as I want it to but I am quite satisfied by the fact that I can still look after my kids even if I am working. And it's been a great help for my husband. Now, I don't run out of cash anymore.

Now guys, it's your turn to share what you do. What's your job?

If you are still studying, you can indicate the job of your parents too. :)

• Like 3

I am a B.U.M - Basically Under Management lol naw just kidding

I am a full time college student, who hustles legit on the side for money. Such as freelance work (coding/design/development), fixing/upgrading computers and whatever else.

I'm jobless at the moment. :mellow:

I've also been jobless, although only during this summer. But in a few weeks I'll be a busy bee again when my Political Science studies starts.

Well, the last couple of years I got pretty tired of studying so I don't envy you. <_< Political science eh? It sounds like you.

:lol: Yeah, Political Science isn't the funniest subject. But it's interesting enough and I think it can fit perfectly with my Human Ecology studies.

Hey there everyone!

I moved back home about three months ago and have yet to find a job so most of the work I do is online. It's only for spending money (mostly because I haven't found something that pays well), but I enjoy doing it. It's nice to be home and have the ability to spend time with friends and family. Other than that, I'm looking forward to going to school starting in January (it just wasn't feasible this semester without work) and finding a physical job in my city so that this can just be a supplemental income.

I've always worked in restaurants, so that's what I'm looking to find.

Well, right now I would consider myself unemployed. However what little work I do have is more fun for me than work. You could call me a farrier but I don't apply shoes to a horses hoof so I preferred to be called a barefoot trimmer.

Trying to look for work but with the economy so bad there is nothing out there. Have tried finding something online to do but no luck as of yet. Maybe I'll find something.

• 2 months later...

My profession has so many names because it is so general but most countries use laboratory scientist or just scientist in most cases which makes me giggle like a little girl when somebody calls me a scientist. :D My profession can be as wild as being a researcher or as mundane as being a general assistant in an hospital.

I am also currently working at home. ;)

I used to do some research work for a website before. I also experienced making product reviews and short articles for online clients. I do enjoy working at home since I could work anytime.

I used to work as an Administrator. Since I live in Mauritius I do some freelance work as a Guide and helped here and there with administration. Mostly you can find me in front of the desktop to post at forums. I just try to entertain myself till I reach my retirement.

Have to be careful of online and offline so many scams :angry:

My work now involves checking service quality in companies large and small from Louis Vuitton and Adidas to a small hotels.

Before that I was involved in adrenalin attractions bungy, slingshot, skycoaster in most countries.

Now also assisting my wife with setting up a ECO friendly online business with natural products. :D

If your a little green take a peek @ ECOlurve.com

All natural goodies for the whole family, babies up to adults.

• 1 month later...

I'm currently a bookkeeper, mainly auditing data coming from all other 7 branches of the company. :) I spend so much time burying my head on audit findings of all branches. Its a tough job plus I have to encode these findings, print them and then encode a memo. >.< If you ask me, I feel like I'm underpaid but better with something to do that sleep at home all day long. :D

I also work from home, I have a few blogs which am yet to master how to make them get me some money. I also doing a lot of posting to try and make some extra cash. It may not be a lot but every penny counts and helps to pay the bills.

• 2 years later...

I'm currently in the military working in healthcare, but would like to work from home eventually and also finish my schooling so I can have access to more jobs.

• 1 month later...

I am an attorney who is involved with corporate law. I would like to move into environmental or something with children but that would require a significant paycut and at the moment I just can't afford to cut my income...and maybe a part of me doesn't want to. I also work from home in the evenings as a nice way to relieve stress from the day. I like feeling productive and making a little extra money is never a bad thing.

• 2 weeks later...