Green Blog

Karin Dilettante - the top hybrid sedan

Green Blog

With advertising slogans like “bad plus good equals better for everyone” and “feel self-righteous in a hybrid car that sounds like a vibrator” this hybrid sedan will surely be popular in Liberty City, “the capital of the world.”

The Dilettante will be on sale at the end of this month. And yes, it does look a lot like the Toyota Prius. Video after the jump:

WATCH THE VIDEO!

Discover Dilettante:

- Rockstar Games

- Dictionary definition

- Dilettante Society

View the full article

After looking on http://www.globalautoindex.com/ to find out more information I realised .........

What music does a Dilettante owner listen to?

Hehehe.. :whistle:

I don't know really.. But if you look at the Wikipedia link you might get an idea. You could also check out the Rockstar Games link and tune in to the different radio stations. :)

Also, the video isn't located in this forum post - to watch it you must go to the blog post: http://green-blog.org/2008/04/16/karin-dil...p-hybrid-sedan/

By the way, it's a nice quote you got in your signature!

Video does not work on the PC I am mainly using - cost £9.99 (117.976 SEK) from eBay and has 128 RAM, and Flash 7 - I enjoy using such a low spec machine. I never get near the Core Duo, so have had a look on the iMac. I must be sad but on Vice City, the quarry truck was what I liked best + it did not have a radio!

Hehehe.. :whistle:

By the way, it's a nice quote you got in your signature!

Thanks, from the song Something For Nothing on the Rush album 2112:

Something For Nothing

Waiting for the winds of change

To sweep the clouds away

Waiting for the rainbow's end

To cast its gold your way

Countless ways

You pass the days

Waiting for someone to call

And turn your world around

Looking for an answer to

The question you have found

Looking for

An open door

You don't get something for nothing

You don't get freedom for free

You won't get wise

With the sleep still in your eyes

No matter what your dreams might be

What you own is your own kingdom

What you do is your own glory

What you love is your own power

What you live is your own story

In your head is the answer

Let it guide you along

Let your heart be the anchor

And the beat of your own song

Video does not work on the PC I am mainly using - cost £9.99 (117.976 SEK) from eBay and has 128 RAM, and Flash 7 - I enjoy using such a low spec machine. I never get near the Core Duo, so have had a look on the iMac. I must be sad but on Vice City, the quarry truck was what I liked best + it did not have a radio!

Thanks, from the song Something For Nothing on the Rush album 2112:

Oh, I see..

Mmm, the iMac is one good-looking piece of machinery. I have myself looked at it a few times, but I am afraid it wont be able to run the programs I need..

Personally I liked the vespa, especially the pizza delivery one. ;)