Green Blog

Global Warming documentaries

zararina

There are some local documentaries about global warming and it shows different natural disasters that had happened in our country. There are also projections for what year supply of water, food and some other natural resources will become scarce and that was really alarming.

Documentaries could help us know more about what are the causes and effects of it. And also how we could be able to do something to make those effects slower and have a better environment.

Do you watch global warming documentaries for your country? What are the discussions?

• 4 months later...

I love watching documentaries! Did you see that one by Al Gore? I have seen a few more that were just slightly informative. Most of the ones at my local video store just seem like they use scare tactics. I hate it when a documentary tries to scare people. I'd rather inform people than shock or scare.

I love watching documentaries! Did you see that one by Al Gore? I have seen a few more that were just slightly informative. Most of the ones at my local video store just seem like they use scare tactics. I hate it when a documentary tries to scare people. I'd rather inform people than shock or scare.

I am not sure how you would get people to change their behavior if they/we didn't scare them. Climate change is scary and people should realize the real dangers of not doing anything.

That's true - climate change is scary but not many people are doing anything about it. Producers/directors/activists are making documentaries about global warming and people get into it in the beginning but they slowly lose interest after that. I have no idea why that happens.

That's true - climate change is scary but not many people are doing anything about it. Producers/directors/activists are making documentaries about global warming and people get into it in the beginning but they slowly lose interest after that. I have no idea why that happens.

If you feel like an ant trying to stop a rockslide it is a lot easier to give up or give in and just walk away from the problem.