Green Blog

Whats everyone reading now

waybeyondfedup

As for me haven't been doing that much reading lately. Found that I hardly read any more as well.  Have to say do have times like this and others don't. Guess it depends on the book itself as well.

Roar: The New Conservative Woman Speaks Out, Scottie Nell Hughes

The Autistic Brain:  Helping Different Kinds of Minds Succeed, Temple Grandin and Richard Panek

I Can Hear You Whisper:  An Intimate Journey through the Science of Sound and Language, Lydia Denworth

Jesus:  A Pilgrimage, James Martin, SJ

My Age of Anxiety:  Fear, Hope, Dread, and the Search for Peace, Scott Stossel

A Midwife’s Tale:  The Life of Martha Ballard, Based on Her Diary, 1785-1812, Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Have tried to read this before, but with no luck.  Hopefully, this time with more luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm currently reading Metro 2033 by Russian author Dmitry Glukhovsky. The book tells the story about a post-apocalyptic world set in the Moscow Metro where the last survivors hide after a global nuclear holocaust.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Moody Bitches:  The Truth About the Drugs You're Taking, The Sleep You're Missing, The Sex You're Not Having, and What's Really Making You Crazy, Julie Holland, M.D.

• 2 weeks later...

Off the Radar:  A Father's Secret, A Mother's Heroism, and A Son's Quest, Cyrus M Copeland

Stonewalled:  My Fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation, and Harassment in Obama's Washington, Sharyl Attkisson

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...