Green Blog

How to Bring Happiness For Your Close Ones Without Harm to the Environment: Gifts Made From Recycled Materials

Green Is Cool

😋 Hey, greens 🍃 Green is Cool has recently made an article about gifts made from recycled materials. I want to share with you some of the most important topics from it. I hope you will enjoy it! 😇

🌿COOL RECYCLED GIFTS
If you’re looking for a gift and want to make it eco-friendly, don’t hesitate to look too far, there are lots of completely amazing green gift ideas that are perfect for friends and family.

• JEWELRY: Jewels are one of the recycled products that have broadly been produced in various forms various companies and crafters, some use old cans or plastic bottles while others use materials that are totally biodegradable and eco-friendly. If you’re also trying to save money jewelry is one of the easiest items to recreate at home using old pieces of metal, beads, and strings.
  • RECYCLED PAPER GIFTS: Paper is one of the most generally applied materials when creating recycled products as it is simple to handle and has endless creative opportunities. Many small businesses have created pillowcases, home decorations, coasters, packaging, bags, wrapping paper, book covers, and containers all made from paper that is no longer required. Various stores like Etsy have created a great multitude of distinct gifts and gift ideas made from paper.

Share your ideas with me :) Will be glad to hear you thoughts 😉

Edited by Green Is Cool