Yes just open your browser on your phone and visit this forums. IPB I believe should detect you using a mobile phone and force you to use the theme for phones, if not in the bottom left is change theme.
Burning fossil fuels such as natural gas, coal, oil and gasoline raises the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, and carbon dioxide is a major contributor to the greenhouse effect and global warming.
You can help to reduce the demand for fossil fuels, which in turn reduces global warming, by using energy more wisely. Here are 10 simple actions you can take to help reduce global warming.
1. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
2. Use Less Heat and Air Conditioning
3. Change a light bulb
4. Drive less and drive smart
5. Buy Energy-Efficient Products
6. Use Less Hot Water
7. Use the "Off" Switch
8. Plant a tree
9. Get a Report Card from your Utility Company
10. Encourage Others to Conserve
To read more, please refer to this link: http://environment.a...balwarmtips.htm
- I found this article helpful in reducing Global Warming so thought I'd share it with you guys.