FedEx, GM, Microsoft, Toyota, Visa, and WalMart funds climate denialism
According to Climate Progress well-known companies such as Comcast, FedEx, GM, Honda, Microsoft, TimeWarner, Toyota, Visa, VW, and WalMart is helping to fuel global warming denialism by funding the Cato Institute.
According to Catoâ€™s most recent annual report (2007) these companies are sponsoring the "extreme" Cato Institute:
- Altria Corporate Services Inc.
- American Petroleum Institute.
- Amerisure Companies.
- Comcast Corp.
- Consumer Electronics Association.
- FedEx Corp.
- Freedom Communications Inc.
- General Motors Corp.
- Honda North America Inc.
- Mazda North America Operations.
- Microsoft Corporation.
- R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company.
- TimeWarner Inc.
- Toyota Motor Corp.
- UST Inc.
- Visa USA Inc.
- Volkswagen of America Inc.
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
Shame on them!