Green Blog

Sustainable-Sphere

Sustainable-Sphere

Hey Green Champions,

I am a fellow Green and Sustainability aspirant. I have been blogging about Environment,Green Management and Green Careers for over a year now.I now find myself deeply engrossed in this domain. Its inspiring to witness the Green Revolution that is taking place at a descent pace worldwide.

I am trying to play my part by educating the community to which I belong.

Hence, Green-Blog is one such platform which I will be using to connect,inspire and propagate this New found knowledge and energy.

Join with me ... Be friends and Lets make this World a better place for all of us.

Regards

Amit Ganguly

http://www.sustainable-sphere.com/

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Yes, knowledge is the first step towards meaningful change. :)

"Its inspiring to witness the Green Revolution that is taking place at a descent pace worldwide."

I would say that the green revolution is too slow and that its taking too many breaks. ;)

Hope to see you around in the fourms!

• 6 months later...