Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simon Leufstedt

Steve Jobs

Okay, Steve Jobs is dead. It's always sad when people die. But come on guys. Lets put things into perspective. Steve Jobs did not change the world. He made a fortune selling overpriced shiny gadgets with a short lifespan created by sweatshop workers.

As someone else said: "Jobs wasn't a designer, engineer, inventor or a great innovator. Perhaps, he was a fighter for new ideas, but his major contribution was a brand and a business philosophy. If he did something beyond that for the world, I'm not aware of it."

Also, to everyone who keeps posting cartoons with Steve Jobs in heaven, this one is for you.

I'm so freaking tired of seeing his name, I honestly laugh now when I see his name and heard about his death. This guy was not a good man, but he did the way certain things are looked at.

Pisses me off that real issues are going on and people are making days for Steve Jobs... smh @ this damn world >:|

I think Steve Jobs had many good ideas, but they were overpriced. It's so weird that he died though. It seemed like he still had some years left in him, but I'm not going to mourn. Apple will continue to probably be very successful.

His name was like the brand of apple that become popular because of its products and ideas. And it becomes more popular when he died specially on the online world.