Green Blog

Committed environmentalist and campaign operative

bendonahower

Hi, I'm Ben Donahower. I've been doing campaigns for more than a decade and have worked on small state and local races to presidential campaign and everything in between. I'm interested in doing more issue advocacy campaigns in the future since I'm growing more and more concerned about major environmental issues like protecting species, global warming, alternative energy, water and industrial agriculture.

I've been involved in online advocacy for many years as well. I was the founding editor of a now rebranded www.keystonepolitics.com and also blogged for the Hillary Clinton for President campaign. I currently operate two sites in the political space Campaign Trail Yard Signs and Get Out the Vote to Win.

Personally, I'm happily married and live in Pennsylvania.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.