Green Blog

We need more activity

YounGMessiah

Yes, I completely agree with both of you. I guess most of the blame is on me. I haven't been able to participate in this community (or green blog) as much as I would like.

At the moment I am desperately looking for some kind of apartment so most of my stuff are packed down. I also have university studies that take most of my time. It also doesn't help one bit that I have to travel by train around 6 hours every day to get to the university and back "home" (because I haven't found my own apartment closer to the university yet...).

So basically, my life is kind of upside down at the moment... :(

*edit: I moved this thread to a more fitting forum category. ;)

Yes, I completely agree with both of you. I guess most of the blame is on me. [..]

Say what now? :blink:

Those two sentences aren't connected are they? I can pretty much assure that we don't think that you are to blame.

It's a community. If acitivity is low then it's because all of us of haven't found the time to be here. No need to be down on yourself Simon. Especially after hearing about your situation.

We all have lives. I can't be here all the time either. But I can promise you that I'll always come back and check up on this place.

Say what now? :blink:

Those two sentences aren't connected are they? I can pretty much assure that we don't think that you are to blame.

It's a community. If acitivity is low then it's because all of us of haven't found the time to be here. No need to be down on yourself Simon. Especially after hearing about your situation.

We all have lives. I can't be here all the time either. But I can promise you that I'll always come back and check up on this place.

Thank you, I appreciate that. :) But really, most of the blame is on me. I haven't had the time to properly advertise the forum (on green blog etc) nor have I been able to fully participate in the community. And if not even the admin is active - then why should the rest of the community?

Hopefully I'll manage to sort out my life a bit better during the coming days. And even though I probably won't be able to be as active on the main Green Blog I will try to put this community higher on my priority list.

• 3 weeks later...

It's interesting though. The forum traffic keeps increasing for every day that goes. But for various reasons very few people decide to register an account. Is it too hard to find the register link? Or does the registration process require too many complicated steps? :unsure2:

I havent been so active myself, mostly because of real life work. But I will also try to be more active here.

Thanks! :)