Green Blog

Scrap Tires

EHG^^

The use of automotive vehicles creates a major by-product “Scrap Tiresâ€. Annually more than three trillions of tires are dumped around the world and the majority is dumped in sanitary fillings. North America generates more than 250 million scrap tires every year. The scrap tires are world-wide an environmental problem and in our countries and more emphatically in border region of Mexico and United States, because they are stored on house yards, clandestine dumped on the surrounding areas and in storing centers public and private collection centers. These tires are the refuge of plagues, rodents and insects that are vectors of diseases, in addition that constitutes a risk for the surroundings and the health. In the sites of accumulation of tires, in case of a fire, an excessive contamination in the air would be generated, the water and the Earth, also creates problems of visual contamination and reduces to the space of the flora and the fauna.

The scrap tires are an environmental problem in all sides, particularly in Mexico and the border region with the United States that has a great load of risks that are accumulated so much of controlled form as uncontrolled.

I have a group of friends that have been working with me in planning a recycling facility in a border town and we are looking for help to adquire the equipment and built the recycling plant. Does any one have any Idea how I can get start up funding?

Thank you,

Eduardo