EnviroGadget

10 Completely Bizarre Eco Gadgets

Wow. Loads of crap right there. :lol:

The most pointless thing there must be the Green Capsule.

"The Green Capsule is a tiny plant inside a keychain or pendant. Essentially it’s a seed and a small quantity of soil. However, once the seed germinates, you’ll need to remove it and replace it with another seed. It serves no practical purpose, and at $84, it’ll make your eyes water too!"

:lol:

Wow, most of those are just rubbish!

The cardboard toilet isn't even supposed to be an eco friendly solution.. I have seen those things before (not used, thank god), and they are meant to be for convenience more than anything, in case you're caught short on a long drive or something. I think I'd rather wait until the next service stop than sacrifice my dignity :lol:

I do see a use for it though: Festivals. I'm sure anyone who's seen/smelled festival port-a-potties will agree with me there!

Hahaha thanks for the laugh Dan! The cardboard toilet was too much! The dancing panda was hilarious and I could see my mom buying the squirrel for her garden. I thought the solar powered sunglasses was a good idea, but the design was awful. They look like alien eyes!

I would probably buy the mini garden just because I love things like that.  HA HA....I really couldn't find actual uses for any of these.  Thanks for posting these, they gave me a good laugh.